- Studded tire for added traction when conditions get icy - Weight optimized 120tpi casing, Silica rubber, max tire pressure 20psi - Tubeless ready bead/casing
The Tacx trainer tires have been developed specifically for riding indoors on bike trainers. The special rubber minimizes the risk of overheating, slipping, and wear and tear. They are also quieter than regular rear tires on both road and mountain bikes. Tacx trainer tires are not suitable for outside riding.
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • Size: 28 x 1 1/2 • ISO 635
• MTB tire suitable for road use with shallow, raised center knobs
• Urban tire with raised center for reduced rolling resistance • Size: 26 x 1 3/4 • ISO 571
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions
- Urban/commuter tire with thick siped tread for all weather traction with low rolling resistance - CB - Cable Bead, type of bead found on economically friendly folding tires that provides a durable, easy to install tire bead - 30 TPI
- Designed for city commuter bikes - 26 x 2.125 inch
$27.99 - $29.99
• Balloon tire with grooved tread • Large air volume for added shock absorption • Wire bead • Size: Schwinn cruiser-style 26 x 1 3/4 (571mm diameter)
• Gray tread, sidewalls with raised center and lateral knobs • 26 x 1 3/8 (ISO 590)
• Durable mud tire with tall, aggressive lateral knobs • Size: 26 x 2.1
The Sunlite Revolotions is a street/cruiser tire with an all-around tread style. - Wire bead - TPI: 26
- Aggressive cross country/all mountain tire that excels in loose terrain and provides unsurpassed traction on hardpack - Bread: Wire
• Balloon tire with grooved tread • Large air volume for added shock absorption • Wire bead • Size: 26 x 2.125
• Street/vert tire with bead-to-bead, siped, lightly grooved tread • Wire bead • Size: 26 x 2.4
$45.99 - $51.99
- Salvo`s grippy, diamond-knurled center tread offers extra traction on wet and dry surfaces - 5mm high protection rubber belting - Type: Urban - Bead: Wire
- Micro cellular self-skinning urethane foam - Multi conditions tread pattern - Type: Semi-pneumatic - Not compatible with all wheel types WARNING! Do not expose to chlorine as it will degrade the foam
• Cruiser tire with beveled diamond-shaped tread for traction • Flame design • Wire bead
• Super-wide cruiser tires • Wire bead • Size: 26 x 3.5
The RoadSport is a solid performer that's plenty reliable. It features a durable compound with low rolling resistance and plenty of grip, while our proven Flak Jacket puncture protection will give you piece of mind while out on the road. - Casing: 60 TPI - Bead: Wire - Compound: 70a - Flat Protection: Flak Jacket - 26 x 1-3/8", PSI 70-90, approximate weight 545g
$30.00 - $35.00
The Ground Control Sport is an exceptionally versatile trail tire that uses a tread optimized using Finite Element Analysis. This means that it rolls fast and provides increased grip and traction in nearly all conditions. - Casing: 60 TPI - Bead: Wire - Compound: 60a - 26 x 2.1", psi 25-50 - 26 x 2.3", psi 25-50
The Hardrock'R is a long lasting tire with an aggressive, yet smooth rolling, tread with multi-directional knobs that are sure to improve traction and cornering over mixed terrain. And with the added benefit of Flak Jacket flat protection, you'll be sure to hit it all with confidence and control. - Casing: 30 TPI - Bead: Wire - Compound: 70a - Flat Protection: Flak Jacket - 26 x 2.0", PSI 35-65, approximate weight 880g
Turn your mountain bike into a road warrior with Specialized Fatboy tire. Fast and smooth, these treads are primed for the city streets. This tire also features Specialized's Flak Jacket technology for excellent flat prevention.
The Nimbus 2 tire features an updated tread and compound that rolls even faster and has more grip than ever before. It comes in many widths to accommodate different bikes, riding styles, and comfort levels, so it's the perfect choice for riding on the road or bike path. - Casing: 30 TPI - Bead: Wire - Compound: 60a - Flat Protection: Flak Jacket - 26 x 1.5", psi 35-65
With a slick tread in the center and small knobs on the outside, Serfas' Deputy tire is ready to report for duty. It's made of a long-wearing rubber compound, so it's built to last.
Cruise in style with Schwalbe's Fat Frank. Their wide, round Balloonbike profile provides natural cushy suspension, and it rolls easily thanks to the smooth tread. It's also available in three colors to add panache to your cruiser. Weights: - 890 grams (29 x 2.0) - 975 grams (26 x 2.35)
The favorite of downhill and enduro experts. The perfect choice for virtually any track. Intermediate tread: maximum braking traction and cornering grip even in extremely muddy terrain thanks to strong shoulder studs and the aggressive, open tread design. - Bike Park Performance offers an unbelievably robust, incredibly durable tire for half the cost. - Wire Bead
Schwalbe's Energizer Plus Tour rolls through the intersection of efficiency and reliability. You get ample security from flats, thanks to Schwalbe's 3mm GreenGuard puncture protection. And, whether you're setting out on a cross-country bike tour, cruising on a tandem, or just want peace of mind during your daily commute, the Energizer Plus Tour and its durable, easy-rolling tread is ready to keep going and going.
Reduced to its essentials. With half the amount of spikes, the Winter provides excellent control on glassy ice. Only in extreme cornering is its big brother Marathon Winter superior. With 50 EPI carcass, reflective lines and K-Guard it offers great benefits at an entry-level price.
1 Tire. 4 Seasons. 365 Days. No tire change necessary. The Marathon GT 365 is the first tire which you will ride safely throughout the year in almost every condition. The new lamella tread and the specially developed "FourSeason" compound provide full grip, no matter what time of the year you ride your bike. Fitted with DualGuard puncture protection technology for maximum safety. - Wire Bead with DualGuard and Reflective Sidewall
Page 1 of 2 Next page