- Unidirectional Toray T700 carbon fiber construction
- 255C high TG epoxy resin and Basalt braking surface withstands extreme temperatures
- Reinforced nipple bed with directional drilling
- Titanium reinforced bead hook
- Available in 2 profile options
- Tubeless ready
- ISO-Road certified
- ISO: 622
- Width ID: 17.5
- Width OD: 25
- Wall: Dbl
- Side: MSW
- Valve: PV
- Tire Compatibility: Tubeless Compatible
- Profile: 50
- Weight: 500g
- ERD: 545
- Profile: 38
- Weight: 460g
- ERD: 569
Going tubeless allows you to run lower tire pressures without the added weight of a tube. Lower tire pressure has many benefits, including greater traction, lower rolling resistance over rough surfaces, and decreased risk of a puncture-related flat.
Tubeless-ready rims and tires are parts of a complete system that eliminates the need for tubes by creating an airtight chamber between the rim and tire. Liquid sealant is added to the chamber to fill small punctures and maintain air pressure while you ride.
UST (Universal Standard for Tubeless) is a specific type of tubeless system that dictates the shape of the rim and tire bead. UST rims should be paired with UST-specific tires for best results.
|Black / 20-hole / Low Profile / 700c||888571036471||470300||RIM5125534K|