$11.00 - $15.00
Stay hydrated and show your allegiance to speed with Zipp's Water Bottle. They're made by Purist and feature bold Zipp logos so you're always repping.
Optimized for both side and direct bottle entry, Zipp's Alumina cage provides easy access to hydration, especially on smaller bike frames and those with tight angles. Thin-but-strong arms flex for easy bottle insertion and removal, at any angle. - 27 grams
Zipp's Vuka Alumina BTA Mount with QuickView is cleverly designed to sit between the arms for aerodynamic efficiency while riding. The 104-gram, rock-solid aluminum mounting frame includes a QuickView quarter-turn mount for all Garmin Edge series head units, and is compatible with Zipp's Vuka BTA Carbon Water Bottle Cage (each sold separately). Mounting hardware is laser etched with a precision alignment scale, allowing wide-range adjustability so you can focus on the road ahead.
Zipp's SL Speed Carbon Bottle Cage features an ultra-light (18g) design engineered for flexibility and strength. Optimized for both side and direct bottle entry the SL Speed cage provides easy access to hydration, especially on smaller bike frames and those with tight angles. Thin-but-strong arms flex for easy bottle insertion and removal, at any angle.
Designed and engineered specifically for the Vuka BTA mount, the Zipp Vuka Carbon BTA bottle cage is constructed completely from UD carbon fiber, for low weight and strength, as well as super secure bottle fitment. It's engineered to virtually eliminate bottle launch.
XLAB's Aqua Shot Calibrated Bottle has helped athletes win world championships and it'll help you perform your best, too. This unique, time-saving racing bottle has a high-flow squeeze valve and 4-ounce gradations so you can gauge your hydration. It's made of taste-free and safe BPA-free polyethylene with a fast-flow silicone valve that seals tight as soon as you stop squeezing. The valve is also not exposed to dust or contamination. This fine bottle is dishwasher top-shelf safe, can be used with carbonated beverages and is even shaped to fit better in bottle cages.
XLAB's Mini Cage Pod is a screw-top holder for your on-the-road tools and spares that fits in your bottle cage. It's convenient to move from bike to bike, it protects your gear, and it includes a fleece bag so the contents in the pod don't rattle and make noise inside. The pod is 500ml capacity to hold a spare tube, levers, CO2 inflator and multi-tool.
XLAB's Mezzo Cage Pod is a screw-top holder for your on-the-road tools and spares that fits in your bottle cage. It's convenient to move from bike to bike, it protects your gear, and it includes a fleece bag so the contents in the pod don't rattle and make noise inside. The pod is 750ml capacity to hold a spare tube, levers, CO2 inflator and multi-tool.
- High-tech insulated racing bottle keeps liquids cool - Ultra secure groove latches onto XLAB cages to prevent launching - Capacity: 20oz (600ml)
Xlab's Aero TT V2 Bottle is a spare for their Aero TT System. Wind-tunnel testing shows that a bicycle with Xlab's Aero TT Bottle on it is 25% more aero than with a round bottle, meaning it will shave up to 20 seconds off a 40K bike leg or time trial. Bottle features a non-slip surface with an easy-grip groove makes it easy for you to get the bottle out. 20-ounce aero bottle is BPA-free, too.
Contains all of the essential spare parts to freshen your Torpedo. - Includes: 2 Refill Lids, 2 Straw Plugs (Clear Solid and Black Slotted), Straw with Drink Valve and Dolphin Tail Screw.
Aluminum BTA hydration mount compatible with Torpedo Versa (sold separately). Pre-drilled front mounting holes for Torpedo Versa or aero computer mounts. - Adjustment Width: 75-150mm - Construction (Plate): 6061-T6 Aluminum - Construction (Brackets): Nylon composite with Velcro straps coated with no-slip extension grip - Weight: 1.9oz (55g)
New Torpedo Bottle and essentials to reload your Torpedo System, or upgrade to the new Anti-Leak Design. Includes: Super-Sealed TORPEDO Bottle, Straw, Drink Valve, Solid and Split Lids, Leak-Free Breather Valve, Dolphin Tail Straw Retainer and Hardware.
Having trouble getting your bottle out of your cage? Upgrade to XLAB's Sidekick Carbon Cage! It's specifically designed for use with aero frames, tri bikes and other rigs with small front triangles. Plus, its side-loading design lets you slip your bottle in and out at a comfortable angle so you won't have to struggle with a stuck bottle ever again. It's also crafted from carbon for an impressive weight of only 34 grams. And, it boasts a whopping 5-pounds of grip force so it keeps bottles in place over even the roughest pavement.
XLAB's Chimp Carbon Cage weighs only 36 grams and firmly holds your bottles in place, even over bumpy terrain thanks to 5 pounds of gripping force. It's specifically designed for use with tri bikes and other aero rigs with smaller front triangles that make grabbing bottles from ordinary cages difficult. The Chimp Cage's 30-degree cutoff lets you pull your bottles out at an angle for improved ease of use. Plus, this light carbon cage grips great and has supportive top and bottom tabs so you'll never lose a bottle.
XLAB's Gorilla Carbon Cage is one of the most popular rear bottle cages on the market! It boasts an amazing 7-pound grip force to keep bottles in place on bumpy roads and it's been specifically tweaked to work perfectly with saddle-mounted cage carriers. The Gorilla has over two times the gripping force of conventional carbon cages thanks to its 6 carbon gripping fingers, its top and bottom retention tabs and thicker carbon construction. And, it's still easy to slide your bottle out and grab a drink even when you're pushing it to the limit.
XLAB's Torpedo Carbon Cage is designed specifically for their horizontal aero bar hydration mounts. Use with a standard bottle or XLAB's new Torpedo model (mounts and cages sold separately). The cage is made of ultra-light carbon, holds bottles securely and is super easy to use. It features a 5-pound grip force on bottles so they stay put over even the roughest roads.
XLAB's Gorilla XT Carbon Cage is perfect for mountain bikes, rear-mounted carriers and other high-stress hydration situations. The XT has over 4 times the gripping force of conventional carbon cages thanks to its 6 carbon gripping fingers, its top and bottom retention tabs and thicker carbon construction. And, it's still easy to slide your bottle out and grab a drink even when you're pushing it to the limit. It boasts an amazing 14-pound grip force on bottles.
Carbon BTA hydration mount compatible with Torpedo Versa (sold separately). 16-layer carbon fiber plate ensures a no-rattle, no-bounce ride. Pre-drilled front mounting holes for Torpedo Versa or aero computer mounts. - Adjustment Width: 75-150mm - Construction (Plate): 16-layer unidirectional carbon fiber - Construction (Brackets): Nylon composite with Velcro straps coated with no-slip extension grip - Weight: 1.9oz (55g)
Wind-tunnel testing shows that a bicycle with XLAB's Aero TT Cage and Bottle System on it is 25% more aero than with a round bottle, meaning it will shave up to 20 seconds off a 40K bike leg or time trial. The high grip cage holds the bottle securely, and the non-slip surface with an easy-grip groove makes it easy for you to get the bottle out. The included XLAB 20-ounce aero bottle is BPA-free.
• Complete packaged system containing all essential items for training and Sprint race distances • Includes the key items for training • Includes essentials you need for short triathlons • Supplies your hydration, nutrition, and repair storage needs along with inflation accessories Includes: • TORPEDO SYSTEM 50: Refillable 26 oz aerobar mounted hydration system. No tools required for installation. • STEALTH POCKET 100: All-purpose nutrition & repair top tube storage bag accommodating most bikes • NANOFLATOR: Easy to use inflator, with a twist to inflate function, for controlled inflation • AIR STRIKE CO2 cartridge: One 16 gram CO2 cartridge
• AERODYNAMIC LOCATION - Mounts to saddle, hiding in body’s draft • HIGHLY ADJUSTABLE - Can adjust cage angle and cage height for a perfect custom position • STABLE DESIGN - Stiffest mount on market with alloy arms • FLARED CAGE DESIGN - Makes inserting bottle easy • HIGHEST GRIPPING CAGE - 14 lbs grip on bottle to prevent bottle launches • ANTI-VIBRATION - Locking hardware for safety and security • REPAIR STORAGE OPTIONS - Compatible with AERO POUCH 300 BAG or MULTI-STRIKE REPAIR HOLDER (each sold separately) • Aircraft aluminum mount • Carbon fiber bottle cage • Weight: 141.5 grams Why single rear carriers? • Replaces frame bottle: Standard frame-mounted bottles have high aerodynamic drag, so place your bottle at the rear instead. The DELTAs are mounted on the saddle rails for no measurable drag. • Refills front drink system: Use the DELTAs to refill a front drink system. Just bring the spare bottle forward from the DELTA and refill. If you have the popular XLAB TORPEDO aerobar mounted system (sold separately), then simply replace the empty front bottle with the spare bottle from the DELTA. • Adds an extra bottle: These systems are also ideal for longer training rides or century rides, where an extra bottle is necessary so you can have your favorite mix with you at all times.
The Delta 425 is among the lightest and stiffest, adjustable single rear bottle carriers on the market. Compatible with ISM saddles. The Delta 425 mounts to the saddle rails and hides in the body's draft. Angle and height are highly customizable for that perfect fit. It includes a tight-gripping Gorilla XT carbon fiber cage for a secure hold.
Aerodynamic dual-bottle BTA hydration system that features a dynamic, multi-position computer mount to accommodate your changing needs. Raise the computer mount up to tuck in a refill bottle for race day, or lower it down for a standard bottle while maintaining the optimal view for training days. Telescoping Garmin mount features on-the-go tilt adjust to avoid glare. 16-layer carbon fiber plate ensures a no-rattle, no-bounce ride. Zero-leak design with a sealed viewing window to easily monitor liquid levels, and a leak-free Dolphin Breather Valve that lets air in—but doesn’t let water out. - Capacity: 26oz (768 mL) - Construction (Versa Mounting Plate): 16-layer unidirectional carbon fiber - Construction (Cage): Carbon Torpedo Cage - Construction (Computer Mount): Nylon Composite - Construction (Bottle): Lead free, BPA-Free and HDPE food-safe certified bottle - Construction (Brackets): Nylon composite with Velcro straps coated with no-slip extension grip - Adjustment Width: 75-150mm - Weight: 8.4oz (240g)
The Whisky KEG Storage Bottle keeps tools and other items safe and dry in a water bottle cage.
$14.00 - $15.00
Everyone deserves a new, fresh water bottle now and then. These classy bottles work great and look good on any bike. - Volume: 22-26 fl oz - Color: Transparent Black, Clear, Purple - Material: Plastic - Insulated: No
- Whisky Carbon Water Bottle Cage - Cage Material: Carbon - Mount Type: Bolt-On - Weight: 28 grams (C3), 25 grams (C2), 30 grams (C1)
The No. 9 Side Entry Cage by Whisky Parts Co. melds convenience, form, function, and light weight. It's full-carbon design securely grips your bottle, and side entry cages allow access to your bottle on small frames or when using frame bags.
- Stainless steel cage with 24 ounce screw top bottle - Cage Velcros on any size frame tube or seat post
- Stainless steel cage with a black vinyl coating - 5" Outer diameter cage velcros on any size frame tube or seat post - Will not scratch metal bottles or remove paint - Not recommended for glass - Proudly made in chicago, Illinois
Page 1 of 9 Next page