Topeak's RedLite II mounts on seatposts, seat bags and seatstays. Its 4 super-bright LEDs shine through a 220-degree, wide-angle, reflective lens to alert traffic approaching from almost anywhere. The RedLite's watch-style lithium batteries (included) offer up to 100 hours of run time. Plus, you can choose from constant or blinking mode.
Topeak's RedLite Aura gives you 1 high-flux piranha LED and 2 super-bright red LEDs to provide superb visibility for cars approaching from the rear. It mounts quickly and easily to Topeak racks and seatposts, and the included coin batteries deliver up to 120 hours of run time.
Stay clean and stay seen with Topeak's DeFender iGlow. It's a unique rear fender that has an integrated 0.5W light for safety at night or during low-visibility conditions. Strap this impact-resistant plastic fender down quickly and easily to the junction of your bike's seat and top tubes, and adjust it for perfect coverage. With constant and blinking modes, this light is ready when you are.
Others out on the roads and paths will see you when Sunlite's TL-L340 Taillight is on your bike. It sports 3 bright LEDs, steady and flashing modes, and a long run time.
- Simplistic safety light designed to be seen - Easy to install silicone strap attachment is compatible with 22.2-31.8mm bars - 3 modes including 1 steady and 2 flashing modes - Powered by 2 CR2032 batteries - Lumens: 6
• 2 bright Red LEDs • Includes 2 (CR 2032) lithium batteries • 100 hour run time • 3 mode (2 flashing modes & steady mode) • Water resistant silicone body
- 8 lumen, single LED safety light - 2 modes - solid and flashing - Up to 110 hour run time with 2 CR2032 batteries (included) - Multi-fit rubber strap attachment
Put it on your seatpost, put it on your seatstay, put it anywhere—Sunlite's Griplite goes everywhere. This powerful little light boasts two LEDs and runs for a whopping 100 hours! It has steady and two flashing modes, and is housed in a water-resistant body.
• 180 hour run time • Includes one 2032 button cell battery • 4-Super bright LED`s • Multi-fit QR seat post mount • 2 mode (steady / flashing) • ROHS Certified • Water resistant
- 20-lumen COB chip LED tail light - Powered by 2 AAA batteries (included) - Can be installed horizontally or vertically - IPX3 water-resistant rating
• 5 LED rack mount rear light • 4 modes (1 steady 3 flashing) • Bolt-on mount for rear racks
- Single super bright LED safety light - USB rechargeable - cable included - Low battery indicator - Short 2.5-3 hour charge time with indicator light - Quick and easy to use silicone band attachment - 2 modes - Steady and flash - Lumens: 8
Put it on your seatpost, put it on your seatstays, put it anywhere, Sunlite's Griplite goes almost everywhere. This powerful little light has 4 LEDs and runs for 60 hours! It has steady and flashing modes and is housed in a water-resistant body.
- 6 lumen LED safety light - Built-in Li-Ion USB rechargeable battery - 2.5 ~ 10 hour run time per charge - Charging and fully charged indicator - Includes USB charging cable - 3 modes (2 Steady and 1 Flashing) - Multi-fit rubber strap - Water resistant
- 8 lumen safety tail light - Built in Li-Ion USB rechargable battery - 3 modes - 2 steady and 1 flashing setting - Multi fit rubber strap attachment - Low battery indicator
• 2 x 0.5 watt super bright red LEDs • 3 modes (1 steady 2 flashing) • Multifit bracket (25-32mm)
- High brightness 16 chip COB style LED light - 4 modes including 2 solid setting and 2 flash modes - USB rechargeable - cable included - Lumens: 30 - Mount: rubber strap
- COB style LED rear safety light in the shape of a heart - Perfect for cruisers, kids bikes or anyone that is feeling the love and desires a little extra flair on their ride - USB rechargeable with integrated low battery indicator Modes: 5 Mount: Rubber Strap Rechargable: USB Lumens: 15 Lumen Range: 1-100
- Flat COB chip rear LED light with 38 individual COB chips - USB rechargeable 300 mAh li-ion polymer battery - 7 modes including a high and low setting and 5 flashing settings - Daytime flash modes enhances safety in any conditions or time of day - Low battery warning and battery capacity indicator (double click button to check) - Mode memory and tool free installation - Mount: seatpost - Lumens: 20
- 24 lumen LED - Built-in Li-Ion USB rechargeable battery - 1.5 ~ 6 hour run time per charge - Low battery, charging, and fully charged indicator - Includes USB charging cable - 3 modes (2 Steady and 1 Flashing) - Multi-fit rubber strap - Water resistant
- 5 super bright LEDs - Built-in Li-Ion rechargeable batteries with USB cable - 2.5 ~ 5 hours run time per charge - 3 modes (2 Steady, 1 Flashing) - Multi-fit silicone strap - Water-resistant silicone body - Rechargable: USB
- USB rechargeable super bright COB style LED light - 8 modes - 4 brightness levels each of both steady and flash - Charging and low battery indicator - Single button interface - quick press to change mode, long press to turn off and double tap to change mode, long press to turn off and double tap to change from steady to flashing - 3 hour charge time - Lumens: 100 - Mount: Rubber strap
Replacement LED assembly for the Centro LED helmet.
Put this little bright spot anywhere—your belt, your backpack, your seatpost—and ride on. The Flashback is your go-to savior, packing a mighty “I’m here!” punch to keep you visible on the streets. With its belt clip, you can literally clip it on just about anything, and its compact size makes it a total no-brainer for keeping your ride safe and your street-cred high. - Compact, bright, and waterproof. - Built-in fabric belt clip makes it a clip-anywhere taillight option (seatpost mount included). - Four operating modes: Steady (10 lumens), Power Flash (20 lumens), Disco Flash (14 lumens), Eco Flash (5 lumens). - 2- to 20-hour runtime, depending on mode. - Tested and approved for the following Specialized helmet models: Align, Ambush Comp, Chamonix, Propero II, Echelon II
Nothing says, “see me now,” louder than a strong and bright taillight, both for day or nighttime use. With its spherical lens, which directs lumens more than a 1/2 mile (800m) in the brightest California sun, the Stix Elite taillight is the go-to taillight for our infamous Lunch Ride. It’s all about peace of mind, really, and with its six light modes, you get multiple options for day or night visibility. And depending on the chosen mode, this taillight will run for up to 77 hours, and it’s easily charged via built-in USB tab, which eliminates the need for a cable. - 12 to 100 lumens output - Dome lens concentrates output from CREE XBD P4 center LED for 1/2 mile (800m) visibility in the brightest sun. Fresnel lenses for secondary LEDs provide wide angle visibility - 2.5- to 77-hour runtime - Charges in the USB port of any laptop or phone charger in two hours (no extra cables needed) - Flexible mounting system works with seatposts from 22.2mm up to 35mm in diameter, plus it's compatible with most seatstays (Aero strap mount available separately) - Six operating modes: Steady High (50 lumens), Steady Low (18 lumens), Power Surge (37 lumens), Power Flash (100 lumens), Disco Flash (40 lumens), Eco Flash (12 lumens) - Red/Green battery charge level indicator - Additional mounting options available separately
Serious road riders put in serious miles. Most of those miles occur in the daytime, when bright ambient conditions mean you need huge lumens numbers to be seen by motorists. But there's no reason a super-bright taillight can't look the part on the fastest road bikes. You invest in the best road bike technology--you deserve an equally fast taillight. Packing a huge punch with 250 lumens, the Flux 250R taillight is visible at more than 1 mile (1.5 km) in the brightest daytime conditions. Here in Morgan Hill, California we get those conditions all the time, this is the taillight we made for ourselves, and for you. - Designed to fit round and D-shaped seatposts. - Disco Flash mode: 250 lumens for 8:00 hours - Eco Flash mode: 25 lumens for 60:00 hours - Hybrid spherical lens and Fresnel lens over three high-power LEDs to send lumens for mile, or kilometers. - IPX7 waterproof means this light will be there when you need it, even in the hardest rain. - Includes 3 different size EPDM o-rings to fit a wide variety of seatposts. 2 o-rings included per size for spares. - Massive 1000mAh battery recharges via included micro USB cable in 2:15 hours. - Overmolded bezel for excellent side visibility. - Power Flash mode: 250 lumens for 8:00 hours - Steady High mode: 100 lumens for 3:00 hours - Steady Low mode: 25 lumens for 12:00 hours - Three CREE XBD 901 LEDs for maximum brightness and efficiency.
Serfas’ TL-HLMT Helmet Light offers safety and simplicity. Its 3 red LED system mounts easily on your helmet or on your seat post for increased visibility. The TL-HLMT offers one solid and two flashing modes and its built-in reflector enhances your visibility during daylight hours.
The UTL-15 is a great everyday tail light. Be seen with this 15 lumen, 3 mode, and ABS constructed light. FEATURES - 3 LED Design for Easy Visibility - IPX3 Waterproof - Charges From Dead to Fully Charge in 2 Hours - Last Mode Memory SPECS - Solid Modes: High (15 Lumens): 2 hrs, Low (7 Lumens): 4.5 hrs - Flash Modes: KITT Flash (5 Lumens): 14.5 hrs, Flash (15 Lumens): 4 hrs - Weight: 56 Grams with Bracket - Battery: Lithium Polymer
FEATURES - Super Bright (50 Lumens) *Daytime Flash - Last Mode Memory - Auto Safe Mode - USB Remote Switch Compatible - USB Rechargeable - Up to 19.5 hrs Runtime - Aero Bar Compatible Bracket SPECS - Solid Modes: High (25 Lumens): 1.5 hrs, Medium (15 Lumens): 2.25 hrs, Low (10 Lumens): 5.5 hrs - Flash Modes: *Daytime Flash (50 Lumens): 19.5 hrs, High Flash Slow (25 Lumens): 9.5 hrs, High Flash Fast (25 Lumens): 5 hrs, Low Flash (10 Lumens): 13 hrs, Auto Safe Mode Extends Runtime an Additional 45mins - Weight: 40 Grams with Bracket - Battery: 500 mAh Lithium Polymer
Enhanced Side Visibility Design. 130 Lumens / 2 Solid & 3 Flash Modes. USB C Rechargeable. Unique Fin Lens Design Provides Enhanced Long Distance Visibility While Creating Generous Attention-Grabbing Side Illumination Features: - 130 Lumens (Daytime Flash) - Three Super Bright CREE LEDs - Finned Lens Design Provides 180 Degree Visibility - LED Charge Indicator - Auto Safe Mode* - Daytime Flash Mode - Up To 22 Hours Runtime - USB C Rechargeable - Aero Post Compatible Bracket Solid Modes: - High (50 Lumens): 1 hr 30 mins - Low (15 Lumens): 5 hrs 30 mins Flash Modes: - Daytime Flash (130 Lumens): 19 hrs - High Flash (75 Lumens): 10 hrs - Low Flash (20 Lumens): 22 hrs - *Auto Safe Mode Extends Runtime Additional 45 mins - Weight: 52 Grams w/ Bracket - Battery: 500 mAh Lithium Polymer
Page 1 of 4 Next page