The new range of extensions have evolved from our well proven T-Series. They have been designed to offer distinct fit options. We have also adopted a new naming system whereby the name gives the angle material of the extension. Thus 4525a is a 45° / 25° bend in aluminum.
- The sole purpose of extensions is to provide a comfortable position for the rider's hands relative to the armrests. They enhance performance by allowing the rider to relax into their optimal position. Which is why we provide different fit options so each rider can chase their best performance.
- The 4525a extensions have a first section at 45° and the grip at 25°. The rider can choose whether to hold high for the shrugged position or low for a more open, head up position.
- The 4525a offer a 7.5mm lateral shift per side. This allows the rider to get their hands narrower or wider without tilting the extensions so much that the shifters touch.
- Recent Trends in aerobar fit have been towards higher hand positions, so we've increased the rise compared to previous generation extensions. We have focused on the most popular angles from our previous range and added the 45/25a as a multi position option.
- All the extensions have a 22.2mm diameter in the clamping area.
- They are designed for cables to be routed out the rear of the extensions so do not have cable exit holes.
Who is it for?
- The extensions will fit in any aerobar that is designed for 22.2mm. So it can be used by any rider wishing to improve the comfort of their aerobar grips.
- Length: 400mm
- Outer Diameter: 22.2mm
- Construction: 6061-T6 aluminum, pre-drilled for bar-end shifter cable routing
- Weight: 200g/pair
|Black / 400mm||723660007720||AC45EXT400||45227172163M|